Asbestos Awareness for Solar Installers
$70.00 (inc GST)
This Construct NSW course is designed for installers of solar panels and battery systems (Installers) and is recommended training for anyone involved in the installation or maintenance of solar power or battery systems on domestic premises in NSW.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- identify asbestos in its different forms
- describe the potential health risks if you are exposed to asbestos
- list some of the building products that contain Asbestos Containing Material (ACM)
- explain how to minimise risks from exposure to ACM
- explain what to do if you come in contact with ACM, and
- outline the processes to be followed to manage and dispose of ACM.
As you work through the course you will have the opportunity to answer questions that progressively check your understanding. When you finish its important to complete the assessment quiz and the feedback activity to obtain your certificate of completion.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online – 6 months access