Communicating to build stronger foundations
Communication is fundamental to improving consumer confidence in the construction industry.
Poor communication is often a cause of poor building outcomes. Misunderstandings between suppliers and customers can result in costly delays and defective work.
In this Construct NSW course, you will learn how to be an effective communicator which will help you to create ‘trustworthy’ building projects. Key concepts include:
- communicating with customers
- barriers to effective communication
- effective communication plans
- the link between communication and site safety
- communicating the ‘trustworthiness’ of your work.
Work through the course and complete the assessment quiz to obtain a certificate of completion.