Trial: Navigating the Design and Building Practitioners (DBP) legislation
$140.00 (inc GST)
Are you a Design or Building Practitioner? You must complete this course, and The Value of Australian Standards course, before registering as a Design Practitioner or Building Practitioner under new building industry reforms.
Note – this course is not mandatory before registering as a Professional Engineer.
In this Construct NSW course, you will learn about the DBP legislation that commenced on 1 July 2021. By the end of the course you will understand:
- why the legislation was introduced and its intended outcomes
- how to navigate the legislation, including the registration of:
- engineers for professional engineering work
- designers and builders to make compliance declarations.
- your statutory obligations, and the obligations of others involved in a project, under the DBP legislation
- who needs to comply with the new legislation.
This course is aimed at all design and building practitioners who work on class 2, 3 and 9c buildings.
As you work through the course you will have the opportunity to answer some questions and progressively check your understanding. Complete the assessment quiz and the feedback activity to obtain your CPD certificate of completion.
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 7 days access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire