Module 4: Safe and energy-efficient driving
$105.00 (inc GST)
This module is for anyone working in the bus industry and provides basic introductory training in the safe and energy-efficient driving of an electric bus.
The module covers:
- the key items to check in your daily pre-start inspection
- essential and targeted driving behaviours for electric buses
- driving behaviours for energy efficiency
- safe driving when cornering and braking an electric bus
- safely negotiating bus stops and bus kneeling activity.
There is no specific legal requirement to undertake mandatory training in safe and energy-efficient driving of electric vehicles or electric buses. However, a business or operator may consider it worthwhile to train staff in this and other electric bus training, as part of taking reasonable steps to ensure they and their workers comply with the relevant Workplace Health and Safety laws.
As you work through the module, you have the opportunity to answer questions and progressively check your understanding, followed by a knowledge check quiz at the end.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online – 6 months access
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire