Module 1: Introduction to electric vehicles, systems and components
$210.00 (inc GST)
This module is for anyone working in the bus industry to learn about the electric bus features and components that keep the bus driver, passengers and general public safe during normal operations.
The module covers:
- the key components of an electric vehicle or bus
- how to identify high voltage systems and components
- the critical safety features of an electric bus
- how to make sure an electric bus is parked in a safe state
- the types of work that can be conducted on an electric bus in a commissioned or decommissioned state.
There is no specific legal requirement to undertake mandatory training in an introduction to electric vehicles or electric buses, their operational systems or key components. However, a business or operator may consider it worthwhile to train staff in this and other electric bus training, as part of taking reasonable steps to ensure they and their workers comply with the relevant Workplace Health and Safety laws.
As you work through the module, you have the opportunity to answer questions and progressively check your understanding, followed by a knowledge check quiz at the end.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Delivery: Online – 6 months access