Introduction to Project Management in Construction
Introduction to the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offering in project management in construction.
Key topics include:
- What is construction project management?
- Stages of construction project management
- Construction project management tools
- Skills needs and opportunities
- IATC offering – Applied Project Management in Construction
- Know the different types of construction sectors and who is involved in construction project management.
- Be familiar with project management processes applied at different phases of the project.
- Know key construction project management tools.
- Know the skills a project manager needs to lead the project and deliver the outcomes successfully, and how the demand for emerging project management skills is creating new occupations.
- Know the IATC vision, purpose and objectives, and the IATC learner journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 4 months access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire