Introduction to Project Management in Construction
Introduction to the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offering in project management in construction.
Key topics include:
- What is construction project management?
- Stages of construction project management
- Construction project management tools
- Skills needs and opportunities
- IATC offering – Applied Project Management in Construction
- Know the different types of construction sectors and who is involved in construction project management.
- Be familiar with project management processes applied at different phases of the project.
- Know key construction project management tools.
- Know the skills a project manager needs to lead the project and deliver the outcomes successfully, and how the demand for emerging project management skills is creating new occupations.
- Know the IATC vision, purpose and objectives, and the IATC learner journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery Mode: Online – 4 months access
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire