Introduction to Digital Skills in Construction
$0.00 (inc GST)
Introduction to the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offering in digital skills in construction.
Key topics include:
- Why digitalisation in construction?
- Digital maturity in the Australian context
- What is digital innovation?
- Skills required for digital adoption
- IATC leading the digital transformation
- Understand the need for digital technologies in construction and the digital skills dominating emerging skills in Australia.
- Understand the digital maturity stages in Australia.
- Understand digital technologies that are the key drivers in the future.
- Know the skills required for digital adoption, and how the demand for emerging digital skills is creating new occupations.
- Know the IATC vision, purpose and objectives, and the IATC learner journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 4 months access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire