Introduction to Contract Administration in Construction
Introduction to the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offering in contract administration in construction.
Key topics include:
- What is contract administration in construction?
- Scope and different roles
- Skills needs and opportunities
- IATC offerings and pathways – Applied Contract Administration in Construction.
- Know the forms of construction contracts, contract life-cycle and administration process.
- Know the roles of a construction administrator in a construction project and what they do.
- Recognise the skills of the contract administrator to lead the project and deliver outcomes successfully and know the career opportunities.
- Understand the IATC vision, purpose and objectives and the IATC learner journey.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 4 months access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire