Building a culture of belonging through diversity and inclusion
$90.00 (inc GST)
This online training course has been developed by TAFE NSW.
Diversity and inclusion (D&I) are increasingly important for Australian organisations, offering a range of benefits, including:
- Improved employee engagement and productivity
- Enhanced creativity and innovation
- Improved decision making
- Reduced employee turnover
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Improved reputations
Diversity includes aspects of individuals such as race, culture, gender, sexual identity, age, and spiritual beliefs. Inclusion means that everyone feels valued and respected, regardless of their differences. It means that everyone can contribute their ideas and talents to the organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Promote the value of diversity and inclusive practices for the organisation, customers, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and engage with and integrate the views of others.
- Look for practical ways to resolve any barriers to including people from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Recognise and adapt to individual abilities, differences, and working styles.
- Support initiatives that create a safe and equitable workplace and culture in which differences are valued.
- Recognise and manage bias in interactions and decision making.
Duration: Approximately 12 hours to complete
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 12 months access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire