Trial: Understanding Occupation Certificate Audits
$140.00 (inc GST)
In this Construct NSW course, you will learn about the changes and updates to the process of applying for and being issued an Occupation Certificate (OC) and the new process of occupation certificate audits including:
- why the OC audit process exists
- about Building Commission NSW
- what an OC audit is and an explanation of the process
- who is affected and their responsibilities
- who is enforcing the process
- details on the auditable elements.
OC audits are a process designed to reduce the risk of poorly constructed buildings being delivered to the consumer. This course explains how they work.
Work through the course and complete the assessment quiz to obtain a certificate of completion.
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery: Online (self-paced)
Access period: 7 days access from the day of enrolment
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire