Trial: Project Remediate: Safety standards at occupied sites for management
$70.00 (inc GST)
This course is mandatory for remediation contractors, designers and superintendents working on Project Remediate. It explains your role and the processes and systems in place to monitor and comply with Project Remediate safety standards that apply to you and all workers.
As you work through the course you will have the opportunity to answer some questions and progressively check your understanding. Complete the assessment quiz and the feedback activity to obtain your CPD certificate of completion.
Who needs to do this course?
- anyone working in a managerial role on a Project Remediate site, including:
- remediation contractors
- site managers
- senior representatives of building companies.
This course will cover:
- who is involved in Project Remediate and your role and responsibilities as Remediation Contractor
- phasing of works conducted before, during and after remediation
- duty of care
- contractor registration
- work protocols
- construction management plan
- media engagement policy.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery: Online – 7 days access (TRIAL)
This course has been developed by the Office Project Remediate in partnership with the Project Remediate Managing Contractor, Hansen Yuncken.
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire