Responsible Artificial Intelligence
Today AI systems collect and interpret voluminous and heterogenous data collected from various sources to add value to the decision-making process. This has raised fundamental challenges and concerns such as privacy, liability, fairness, transparency, accountability and many more. The course covers overarching ethics, law and policies required to consider during the life cycle of such AI systems that are a must in building trust in any AI processes. You do not require any prior programming or computer science experience for this Microskill.
In this Microskill you will learn about:
- Real world application of AI used for good
- Guiding principles of AI
- Policies and procedures, governance, and Engineering of Ethical AI applications.
Stack the vital knowledge on how to build AI systems responsibly and for good and get started with this inter-disciplinary Microskill now!
Key topics include:
- Principles of responsible AI
- Engineering responsible AI
- Procedures and Policies
- Responsible AI in business – Case studies
- Guiding principles for responsible AI in business
Duration: 3 hours
Delivery Mode: Online – 4 months access
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire