Project Remediate: Safety standards at occupied sites
$140.00 (inc GST)
This course explains the best practice standards that apply to Project Remediate, the program that replaces flammable cladding on eligible Class 2 residential apartment buildings in NSW.
Who should do this course?
- anyone that works in building and construction in cladding remediation
- people that want to work on a Project Remediate worksite (it’s mandatory).
This course will cover:
- how Project Remediate supports owners corporations to remediate combustible cladding
- the increased safety standards that apply to occupied sites and working safely at heights
- phasing of works before, during and after remediation
- site risk assessment framework and incident reporting
- the Possession of Site Passport
- fire risks and how to mitigate them.
As you work through the course you will have the opportunity to answer some questions and progressively check your understanding. Complete the assessment quiz and the feedback activity to obtain your CPD certificate of completion.
What you need to know if you’re a worker on a Project Remediate site
The safety of occupants, visitors, and workers on all Project Remediate sites is non-negotiable. Getting everyone home safe is a key priority.
All contractors and management staff that are selected for Project Remediate must:
- successfully pass this course before they can start working on Project Remediate worksites
- hold a current Working with Children Check clearance (WWCC). You can apply for a WWCC from the NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian
- hold the relevant industry licence and qualifications to conduct the work.
If you are a manager on a Project Remediate site you are you required to also complete the Project Remediate: Safety standards at occupied sites for management course.
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery: Online – 6 months access
This course has been developed by the Office Project Remediate in partnership with the Project Remediate Managing Contractor, Hansen Yuncken.