FASEA Online Course and Preparation Exam for Financial Advisers
$499.00 (inc GST)
This online Microskills course is designed to prepare financial advisers to sit the FASEA practice exam. The course covers the FASEA topics of: financial advice regulation, the legal obligations faced by advisers, ethical and professional reasoning, behavioural finance, communication, and financial advice construction. It covers 33 learning outcomes and has been designed to prepare you and test your knowledge on the following:
- Financial Advice Regulatory and Legal requirements (including Corporations Act chapter 7, AML, Privacy and Tax Agents Services Act (TASA) 2009
- The Corporations Act (2001), primarily focused on Chapter 7
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Act (2006)
- Privacy Act (1988)
- Tax Agents Services Act 2009 (TASA)
- Financial Advice Construction – suitability of advice aligned to different consumer groups, incorporating consumer behaviour and decision making
- Applied ethical and professional reasoning and communication – incorporating FASEA Code of Ethics and Code Monitoring Bodies
On completion of the course, you will test your knowledge by sitting the ‘practice exam’ which consists of approximately 100 questions and must be completed within 3.5 hours. On completion of the exam – which you have one attempt only – you will receive your result and immediate feedback. This can be used to further strengthen any areas required.
This course can be completed over a period of a few days, or up to four weeks.
Delivery: Online – 4 weeks access
This course is equal to 11 CPD points.
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire