CATEGORY: Construct NSW
Trial: Project Remediate: Safety standards at occupied sites
Course Access: 7 days access
This course explains the best practice standards that apply to Project Remediate, the program that replaces flammable cladding on eligible Class 2 residential apartment buildings in NSW.
This course will cover:
- how Project Remediate supports owners corporations to remediate combustible cladding
- the increased safety standards that apply to occupied sites and working safely at heights
- phasing of works before, during and after remediation
- site risk assessment framework and incident reporting
- the Possession of Site Passport
- fire risks and how to mitigate them.