Trial: Achieving quality built outcomes in a development project
In this Construct NSW course, developers and builders in the Class 2 market will learn about the procurement processes and quality assurance practices that are critical to the construction of a quality development. It will encourage best-practice processes around scoping, contracting, and procuring services for a project, including the embedding of practices surrounding the governance of procurement contracts and the payment for works completed.
- Scoping the end-to-end project
- Procurement processes to engage trusted and qualified designers and constructors
- Contracting for services and contract governance
- Validating qualifications and licences of trades, installers, and other professionals
- Governance processes surrounding payment for works completed
- Preparation and management of Quality Assurance procedures