Introduction to fuel cell electric vehicles, systems, and components
In the evolving world of automotive technology, it’s crucial to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements, especially when it comes to ensuring safety on and off the road.
This module is designed to provide you with the essential knowledge about fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) and the safety features that are integral to their operation.
At the end of this module, you should be able to:
- identify the key components of a fuel cell electric vehicle.
- identify high-voltage systems and components.
- locate the critical safety features of fuel cell electric vehicles.
- list the steps to park a fuel cell electric vehicle in a safe state.
- assess the work that can be conducted in a commissioned and decommissioned state.
This module is for anyone working in the automotive industry to learn about the fuel cell electric vehicle features and components that keep the driver, passengers, and general public safe during regular operations. It is also beneficial for anyone interested in understanding more about fuel cell vehicle technology.
As you work through the course you will have the opportunity to answer some questions and progressively check your understanding. Complete the assessment quiz and the feedback activity to obtain your Certificate of completion.
Duration: 2 hours
Access period: 6 months access from the day of enrolment
Proudly developed in partnership with Foton Mobility.