Response and Recovery from Cyber Attacks
$100.00 (inc GST)
Learn what do you do when you’re experiencing a cyber attack, best practice incident management skills, and how to manage disclosure when recovering from a cyber attack.
This course is suitable for existing and aspiring IT or business workers that will contribute to the implementation of incident management actions.
Before enrolling, it is recommended that you already have an understanding of the general principles of IT and business.
In this course, you’ll learn about how to develop policies, procedures and risk plans to help you keep a system secure against an attack. This includes:
- Incidents and how to handle them through incident checklists
- Incident types and procedures
- Disaster recovery plans recommended for IT specific situations
- Maintenance procedures and data and report storage
- Managing disclosure of a data breach, including obligations under privacy legislation.
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Delivery: Online – 3 months access