Real Estate CPD (NSW)
$225.00 (inc GST)
By completing this course, you will meet the Compulsory and Elective components which are set out by NSW Fair Trading as required for CPD 23rd March 2021 – 22 March 2022.
Through your course work, you’ll learn how to:
- ensure property industry workplaces are COVID Safe
- ensure all of the legally required disclosure requirements for licensed agents under the Property and Stock Agents Act 2002 are being adhered to
- demonstrate an understanding of the supervision guidelines as they relate to both class 1 licensees and other licensees
- identify the key components of the Supervision Guidelines that apply to a participant’s class of licence
- communicate with and support the needs of internal and external real estate customers and clients
- assist with client issues and handle complaints.
Work through the course and complete the assessment quiz to obtain a certificate of completion.
Delivery: Online – 4 weeks access
This course is equal to 6 CPD points.