Protecting Your Business
$100.00 (inc GST)
Get the skills to stop a cyber attack and learn how to ensure your personal data and privacy are protected. You’ll also explore how to protect your organisational data and respond to an incident. This course is ideal for existing and aspiring IT workers, who want to progress their knowledge and understanding of cyber attack prevention and minimisation.
Before enrolling, it is strongly recommended that you already have basic IT and networking skills.
Through your course work, you’ll learn:
- How to stop a cyber-attack
- Protecting personal data & privacy:
- protecting your data and personal devices
- Authentication techniques
- Safeguarding personal privacy
- Implementing logical and physical access controls
- Protecting organisational data:
- Types of cyber security protection equipment
- Cyber security terminology and methodologies
- Protecting organisations from cyber attacks
- A behaviour-based approach to cyber security
- Incident response standards.
Duration: 5 hours
Delivery: Online – 3 months access
Out of stock