Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
$250.00 (inc GST)
Learn how to discover vulnerable applications, common threats, and mitigation strategies. Find out more about ethical hacking, as well as best practice policies and procedures.
This course is targeted at current or aspiring IT technical workers. The learning material includes practical simulated labs and content from Ethical Hacking Pro that aligns with the EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker program.
Before enrolling, it is strongly recommended that you already have a basic understanding of foundational networking concepts (OSI or TCP/IP model), including the purpose and use of:
- application layer protocols (and ports)
- other layer protocols
- IP address, subnet mask and default gateway
During this course you’ll learn:
- Common threats & Mitigation Strategies
- Discover vulnerable applications
- Penetration testing of operating system
- Vulnerability scanning, Exploit, Post Exploit, Payload
- Ethical hacking processes and procedures
- Port scanning tools and enumeration methods
- System hacking methodologies
- Common sniffing tools.
Duration: 8 to 10 hours
Delivery: Online – 3 months access
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire