Introduction to Payroll using Xero
$149.00 (inc GST)
This is a self-paced course which you can access anytime from anywhere. It is a collaboration between TAFE NSW and AccountingPod to provide you with an introductory taste of Payroll using Xero’s cloud accounting software. AccountingPod is an education technology platform. You’ll experience real cloud business tools and realistic scenarios of today’s business.
Through your course work, you’ll learn:
• How to set up organisational payroll settings for a business using Xero in the cloud
• How to set up various payroll chart of accounts for a business
• How to process pay runs for permanent employees including leave requests
• How to process simple employee terminations
• How to enter timesheets and pay runs for casual employees
• How to process payroll adjustments using an unscheduled pay run
• How to produce payroll reports and reconcile payroll transactions.
Duration: 15-20 hours
Delivery: Online – 2 months access
This course is equal to five hours of learning.