Introduction to Cloud Accounting using Xero
$149.00 (inc GST)
This is a self-paced course which you can access anytime from anywhere. It is a collaboration between TAFE NSW and AccountingPod to provide you with an introductory taste of Cloud Accounting using Xero. AccountingPod is an education technology platform. You’ll experience real cloud business tools and realistic scenarios of today’s business.
Through your course work, you’ll learn:
• How to set up a live Xero business on the cloud
• How to set up contacts and the chart of accounts for a business
• How to raise sales invoices and process money coming into the business bank account
• How to add inventory items
• How to raise purchase bills and process money going out of the business bank account
• How to run simple accounting reports and interpret these.
Duration: 15-20 hours
Delivery: Online – 2 months access
This course is equal to five hours of learning.
Out of stock