Formulating Cyber Security Strategy
$100.00 (inc GST)
Gain the skills to define and develop a strategic framework for cyber security, that addresses the relationships between data, networks, machines, users, and applications, while also learning the importance of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
If you work in a role that has input into an organisation’s cyber security governance, particularly strategies, this course provides an ideal starting point for you.
Before enrolling, it is recommended that you already have an understanding of general IT principles, as well as the simple business basics of governance and the principles of creating strategies.
During this course you’ll learn:
- Importance of Cyber Security
- Cyber security governance, risk and strategy
- Define Cyber Security Framework:
- The definition of information security
- The relationships between data, networks, machines, users and applications
- The importance of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework.
Duration: 3 hours
Delivery: Online – 3 months access
Train your team
Do you have 10 or more staff that need upskilling? Contact us today to purchase multiple licences for this course in one convenient transaction.Enquire